You will not believe this.

kwplot34

Heart Attack
Went to a car show today in Independence,it's a yearly big vette show over 200 cars,it's called vette's on the square. In each class they award a trophy for best of class and then an overall best of show,then they have plaques that are awarded GOLD,SILVER,and BRONZE,based on how many points your car is awarded.
Went to watch the awards being presented,and i'll be dammed if did not get a GOLD plaque :eek: shocked the hell out of me,the judges scored my car pretty good based on the work that i have completed and judged it as a work in progress.I received 94 out of 100 points.Well to say the least i was excited :thumbs:

On top of that i entered in a silent bid for some gift certificates.won a $50 for crane cams cost me $11,a $25 for eastwoods cost me $7,and a $25 for Gardner -Westcott cost me $3.
What a great day.

Congrats :1st:

That's the square at/around the old courthouse in Independence ?

Yeah the old court house square,have you been there Karsten?

I don't know what i'm going to get with gift certificates yet :confused: going to have to get the catalogues out and go to their web sites and do some shopping.

Thanks for all the congrats guy's. I have worked my butt off on Heart Attack for a little over a year now,it still needs paint (hopefully this winter) the rest of the frame painted from the trans cross member back and some other small things,but i never thought of it as a show car,it was great having my work so far judged and getting an award for it.

:harhar:Now a daze I"d be lucky to get a booby prize.....

but then again, I prize every boobie I get.....

:trumpet::3rd:

Went to a car show today in Independence,it's a yearly big vette show over 200 cars,it's called vette's on the square. In each class they award a trophy for best of class and then an overall best of show,then they have plaques that are awarded GOLD,SILVER,and BRONZE,based on how many points your car is awarded.
Went to watch the awards being presented,and i'll be dammed if did not get a GOLD plaque :eek: shocked the hell out of me,the judges scored my car pretty good based on the work that i have completed and judged it as a work in progress.I received 94 out of 100 points.Well to say the least i was excited :thumbs:

On top of that i entered in a silent bid for some gift certificates.won a $50 for crane cams cost me $11,a $25 for eastwoods cost me $7,and a $25 for Gardner -Westcott cost me $3.
What a great day.

Kevin,

Where are the pictures of the girls & Heartattack. We have learned to expect this from you.:smash:

Hell 94 out of 100 is almost an A+. :thumbs:

Sorry guy's,no pretty girls to model with the car at this show :search:.
But the good news is,there s an Outlaw cigar car show comming up this month :yahoo: and you know i will have fresh bat's in the camera and my trigger finger warmed up for this show :amused:
I guess you could call yesterdays show one of those politicaly correct family shows :bonkers:

I'm going to need a cam for the 496-- that Crane discount may come in handy..

I'm need everyone here to keep him busy and occupied while I grab it..

:fishing:

Hey Congrats...!!!

I didn't stick around for the awards.

I guess they know quality when they see it!!!! :rolleyes:

Either that or they felt sorry for me :( but none the less i'm pretty happy about it :D

Yip Karsten thats the place all right :D they hold the vette show there every August.
Did you go to the old drug store and soda fountain where Truman worked as a kid and get your self a Phosphate.