Machine shop warrenties/practices....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Some of you guys MAY remember this 22' Chapparal boat with the 350 chebby engine and Mercruiser ODrive...and my friends out on the Atlantic outside Mayport here at Jax Florida...and they have a cat ass trophy out there and so engine blew 6 ways from sunday and no one could prove a thing....

well the Machine shop.....in good faith under questionable circumstances....

they ATE THE ENTIRE ENGINE from castings OUT....got a brand new fresh rebuilt engine back yesterday, spend the afternoon putting it together....tmrw is drop day....

Precision Machine on Bowdendale in Jacksonville Florida is a really stand up outfit....especially when NO ONE could determine what in hell happened out there on the water.......

it's all theory and discussions....

knowing Florida business climate they could have VERY easily walked and said FU, but they did not...

gotta say the owner is a stand up guy....very cool.....ANY of you guys needing a reliable machine shop that does it good, give them a call....904 731-0033

they built the short block in my vette some 11 years ago, and it's fine for 150k miles+ and a few blasts....

methinks they care more about repeat customers than just ONE engine....

DAMN RARE these daze...DAMN RARE....

:D:D:D

DAMN RARE these daze...DAMN RARE....

:D:D:D

couldn't agree more..... maybe these guys know what 'word of mouth' means :thumbs:

WHICH IS why I posted, they deserve it.....:smash:

wonder if I post on CF, what they reaction would be?? bet the post disappears, anyone???

:censored::eek:

Guy's like that deserve good press for their service.

Post it CF...nothing controversial about it....just don't threaten to add anyone to your mist list:lol:

WHICH IS why I posted, they deserve it.....:smash:

wonder if I post on CF, what they reaction would be?? bet the post disappears, anyone???

:censored::eek:

It probably disappears because of their supporting vendors. Anyways... what did this advertizing cost them ? $1500 for a short block.... money well spent.... way better than annoying stupid radio/TV ads.....