Bird Fest III

I don't care when,you CA guy's tell us when,you knoe the weather out there better than those of us in the mid-west :noworry:

Ok, guys when do we want the next one. I -for one- want cool air and green to look at. I like idea of a mountain route. :drink:

You just want to see me lay another smoke screen. :lol:Wait till I install my new tranny cooler, and maybe go a lower stall speed. Then, we shall see.:cool:

Ok, guys when do we want the next one. I -for one- want cool air and green to look at. I like idea of a mountain route. :drink:

You just want to see me lay another smoke screen. :lol:Wait till I install my new tranny cooler, and maybe go a lower stall speed. Then, we shall see.:cool:

What shall we see? a bigger smoke screen :tomato: I,m in the process of putting on a bigger carb :flash: so bring on some more of those European imports :rolleyes:

Magna Flow would be cool to do,even though it's already been done,maybe look at it as seeing if improvements made since last trip are actually pumping out any more ponies :eek:

Other than that,i realy don't care just as long as we get to go through the twisty roads again :thumbs: that was such a good time:):)

Other than that,i realy don't care just as long as we get to go through the twisty roads again :thumbs: that was such a good time:):)

Well, you sure weren't that good at it the first time............:harhar:

Actually, for a FLAT lander you did pretty "fair".:quote:

True i did not push it that hard the first day,i did not know how the car would handle since there is no where around here to drive like that,i did want to find out on the side of a mountain that my car handles like shit :crutches:

But Scott told me on the second day,Man you sure are making the tires talk today :D :quote: Buy the second day i was pretty comfortable with my car and how it handled,and i was very impressed as to how hard you can push these old cars and stay stuck to the road.

I think the only way i could of pushed harder is to put a better harness in the car,it kinda suck's sliding back in forth in the seat.