Where is Trutle?

He just posted in C3 (CF) yesterday...most polite post I've seen from him in 4 years....:lol:

Maybe he has turned a new leaf..??? What a shame...

I don't know, but it seems like he was pretty persistant about wanting to have some of the other guys on this and the other forum send him pictures of themselves a couple of weeks ago. Strange as usual. Maybe he finally found his "significant other" and is occupied.

Strange as usual.

Ummm, yeah, pretty creepy.

yea, everybody else here has posted a pict but you guys. I do agree, must be some pretty creepy looking f-ers.

Hey Turtle how's it going? What's you been up too?:tomato:

doing ok,

did your girlfriend come back.? I thought i saw you mentioned doing something with her in another thread.

Yea, she came back. Oh boy I am happy, yes I am. I am happy, I am happy......etc. I'm to practice that 500 times everyday.:push:

Ummm, yeah, pretty creepy.

yea, everybody else here has posted a pict but you guys. I do agree, must be some pretty creepy looking f-ers.

doing ok,

did your girlfriend come back.? I thought i saw you mentioned doing something with her in another thread.

Yea, she came back. Oh boy I am happy, yes I am. I am happy, I am happy......etc. I'm to practice that 500 times everyday.:push:

Only 496 to go,you better get busy :harhar:

doing ok,

Only 496 to go,you better get busy :harhar:

Unfortunately, I can't count that high. :crylol: