Al Gay Da

DUUUUUDE..!!!!!!!! That is sick....
Quick...shoot the basterd...:lol:

BULLSHIT LITTLE EVA!!! THAT is on it's way around the world, and then some.....

fucking LOVE IT!!!!! best shot of the day, WEEK, MONTH!!!!

:phone::phone::bump:

That's more gay than the gay pride canal parade they had last week in Amsterdam

the beard looks phony but I bet that guy is from Columbia, MO.....he drives a crappy looking riced out black Corvette with _ _ _ stains on the seat...

That's more gay than the gay pride canal parade they had last week in Amsterdam

I have to ask but, How the heck do you know how the fags were dressed at the gay pride canal parade in Amsterdam
125256027.jpg

Last edited:
It's all over the news here, every year....do a google search for gay pride 2008 and you'll find the pics soon enough

Funny thing is, the barges they were on were used for hauling poop back in the day, so a bunch of poop stompers on a poop boat :D

It's all over the news here, every year....do a google search for gay pride 2008 and you'll find the pics soon enough

Funny thing is, the barges they were on were used for hauling poop back in the day, so a bunch of poop stompers on a poop boat :D

I have read history books and driven in old cities where plumbing was retro fitted to housing....the waste pipes outside the walls and all, looking funny...:shocking: old as most European cities are, I suspect i'ts that way all over there.....

old shit carts, eh??? funny, surprised they not all rotted away by now, only been 100 years.....

:search::tomato:

Wow.............. No shit.....................
image9422.jpg

Last edited: