A guy so pissed he could spit

Gene, click on the box and use the right & left arrow buttons. That will mvoe the screen left & right.

Looks like you know who had to meddle in someone elses business again and caused a big stink!

I had to copy and paste the text into word in order to read it...this guy is madder than a wet hornet.

Last edited:
Gene, click on the box and use the right & left arrow buttons. That will mvoe the screen left & right.

Looks like you know who had to meddle in someone elses business again and caused a big stink!

HUmm...that does work, but too much PIA as it just scrolls back and forth, too much troubles....

DB gets in trouble again cause he tried to help,

sorta the same reason I don't stop at accident sites as I dunno WTF I doing in the first place, and I don't want to get sued over it afterwards.....damn shame it has to be that way, but so be it.....:gurney::banghead:

poor poor douchebag_boy so misunderstood, all he is trying to do is help.....I for one hope that ebay guy burns him at the stake...and it will serve the little know nothing punk right for interfering in someone else`s business....

Whew! :eek: Durango_idiot sure stepped in it that time! :clobbered:

EVERYONE down on DB so bad, you all think it's ill intent/malicious on his part??? or just being dumb?? or what???

I don't follow all posts there, just too many of them, and ever saw the one on this above ebay car....and it was last month....

The thread I remember was DCC Brain Baskin and me going around about car wiring, and some of you guys agreeing with me, which I appreciated the support....

still can't see 700mv of ripple as upsetting any PWM controller....period....

:stirpot::crap::D

EVERYONE down on DB so bad, you all think it's ill intent/malicious on his part??? or just being dumb?? or what???

Does is it matter? He soured a business transaction he had nothing to do with. If the buyer was too dumb to do any research before bidding he deserves what he gets. It seems d_b and the buyer are like two grits in a gizzard.

" am also in the process of seeking legal remedies against all three and a couple others at Corvette Forums "...

Well,the seller does have $500 to start the process....:bonkers: :D

" am also in the process of seeking legal remedies against all three and a couple others at Corvette Forums "...

The guy can't DO jack freeking nuttin' bet on THAT.....

ain't happening, and all the panties in a wad forever more will NOT CHANGE that fact....

:shocking:

d_b will just give somebody an oral favor again,and come out smelling like a rose,blamming it on everybody else that he was misunderstood and what he actually meant to say was :suicide::hunter:
One of these days d_b is going to give bad misleading help,or meddle in someones affairs and they are going to drop the hammer on him,and it serves the little prick right,i hope it's this time :tomato:

The guy can't DO jack freeking nuttin' bet on THAT.....

ain't happening, and all the panties in a wad forever more will NOT CHANGE that fact....

:shocking:

You are wrong Gene,all you need is the right lawyer and you can sue and win for anything.
You can even win a lawsuite over being burnt by hot coffee :bonkers:

d_b will just give somebody an oral favor again,and come out smelling like a rose,blamming it on everybody else that he was misunderstood and what he actually meant to say was :suicide::hunter:
One of these days d_b is going to give bad misleading help,or meddle in someones affairs and they are going to drop the hammer on him,and it serves the little prick right,i hope it's this time :tomato:

Ain't going to happen this time...seller will make a deal with the second highest bidder and pocket the $500. Maybe he'll get the boot from Ebay....but then he'll just buy/sell through one of his bb's.

Good frickin' Lord would you bastards give the Good Man a freekin' breaK?????
Do any of you mere mortals have a CLUE what a SuperHero goes through in the Relentless Struggle to Preserve & Protect the innocent, the helpless, the infirm, the retarded denizens of the World who have Nobody to Protect them?

Yours truly,
Blazer_boy

Last edited:
You are wrong Gene,all you need is the right lawyer and you can sue and win for anything.
You can even win a lawsuite over being burnt by hot coffee :bonkers:

Kev, You rong, depends on the state you in....here in Florida you pays your own lawyers fees and the other guys pays his, win loose or draw...not awardable as part of judgements.....

second off, to sue for some 40 grand like I tried to do, a decade ago, I had a probable lawyer bill of 15 grand UN awardable bux and that was a LO bid on the job....that was to be paid win loose or draw.....

so check your laws, and try collecting in another state, NOT happening....

the practical effects of doing civil suits anymore are so crazy for the wronged person, may as well take a gun to them.....

and so one day, I have the addresses in file.....

and know how to get updates.....with phone numbers.....

:hunter:

NO Gene you are wrong. you can sue anybody for anything you want.yeah you have to pay your own layer fee's.but with the right lawyer you can sue and win. Don't you watch the news at all??????.why do you think McDonalds has a warning on their coffee cups now (warning contents are hot).

NO Gene you are wrong. you can sue anybody for anything you want.yeah you have to pay your own layer fee's.but with the right lawyer you can sue and win. Don't you watch the news at all??????.why do you think McDonalds has a warning on their coffee cups now (warning contents are hot).

Kev, tmrw maybe I spot this thread....NO,

short form, I sued a old partner and won, not worth the paper printed on....

he filed a bogus bankruptcy and brushed off my court judgement while making a easy 5 grand/month income.....with NO expenses....

true story and I have the docs to back it up....tell ME some Fed dist Court judge named Jerry FUNK or George L. Proctor on the local bench here in BK court did NOT get a payoff, the man LIED on his BK application and I proved it...but no matter....

cash anyone?? under the counter??? anyone CARE???

that's ok, I know....

and when I act, so will the forums too....and the news will be funny to watch....