Howdy Fellers

Vettezuki

Golly, lot of familiar names round here.:amused:

Well, maybe I could be one of the lesser patron saints of Corvette modification. I have a gen-u-ayn CA smog legal LSx swap into a C3. Oh, you want to know what that's like? I think this pretty much sums it up: :banghead:

Other notes, never before disclosed on any public forum:
What the hell does Vettezuki mean? It never occurred to me that Zuki would be confused with Suzuki. . . Doh!. -zuki is a Japanese suffix meaning "to be crazy about". Therefore, my username means nothing more than "Crazy About Vettes".

Why did I use a Japanese suffix? My wife is Japanese, I work for a Japanese company, and I am a student of their language, history and culture. There are great things to admire about them far beyond the stereotypes, but that is the subject of books, not posts.

Politically speaking I'm Classically Liberal (think Founders), now most similar to Libertarians in most respects. I enjoy calling people I disagree with "communists" but I'm making a transition to "fascist", which is probably more accurate.

Ok, maybe a post isn't the best place for an auto-biography.

For those of you guys who are into Automotive stuff beyond Corvettes (I'm not naming names, but there are some Ford guys here . . .), some friends and I started and are continuing to build a full-tilt car/motorcycle "community" site.

http://www.motorgen.com

Oh, I do enjoy moon-lit walks on the beach . . . though I'm not sure when the last time I had one.

Welcome aboard Ben. I would like to see a thread on your LS1 conversion here. I'm positive others would too.:thumbs:

Hey!! Glad you made it. I'm with Bird too- I'd like to see your LS swap info. Makes for an interesting combination.

Golly, lot of familiar names round here.:amused:

Well, maybe I could be one of the lesser patron saints of Corvette modification. I have a gen-u-ayn CA smog legal LSx swap into a C3. Oh, you want to know what that's like? I think this pretty much sums it up: :banghead:

Other notes, never before disclosed on any public forum:
What the hell does Vettezuki mean? It never occurred to me that Zuki would be confused with Suzuki. . . Doh!. -zuki is a Japanese suffix meaning "to be crazy about". Therefore, my username means nothing more than "Crazy About Vettes".

Why did I use a Japanese suffix? My wife is Japanese, I work for a Japanese company, and I am a student of their language, history and culture. There are great things to admire about them far beyond the stereotypes, but that is the subject of books, not posts.

Politically speaking I'm Classically Liberal (think Founders), now most similar to Libertarians in most respects. I enjoy calling people I disagree with "communists" but I'm making a transition to "fascist", which is probably more accurate.

Ok, maybe a post isn't the best place for an auto-biography.

For those of you guys who are into Automotive stuff beyond Corvettes (I'm not naming names, but there are some Ford guys here . . .), some friends and I started and are continuing to build a full-tilt car/motorcycle "community" site.

http://www.motorgen.com

Oh, I do enjoy moon-lit walks on the beach . . . though I'm not sure when the last time I had one.

Great to see you here. :thumbs:

Hell, you can name names here, I'm a confessed Ford guy.:cool:

Having read much of your writings on Motorgen and DC, I feel you have much to contribute to this Forum. :stirpot:

I perfer my moon-lit walks on the beach with Darlene (jiggles).
smiley-ugly-lol-bashing-sign.gif

. . . Having read much of your writings on Motorgen and DC, I feel you have much to contribute to this Forum. :stirpot: . . .

You should see some of my posts on SVT Performance, that almost got out of hand. :stirpot: I'll be strictly business here . . . on second thought, maybe not. :wink:

You should see some of my posts on SVT Performance, that almost got out of hand. :stirpot: I'll be strictly business here . . . on second thought, maybe not. :wink:

If you post your LSx swap information here, I'm sure there are quite a few people interested in seeing what you did. I know I'm one.:bounce: