Common Courtesy

SmokinBBC

This is about good manners and common courtesy.

I have seen advice given on other forums. Quite a bit of the time there is not even an acknowledgment/thanks that advice was given. We can argue about the low quality of some of the advice on other forums, but that is not the point of my rant.

I get a lot of help on this forum and I allways appreciate the responses that I get here and I allways try to acknowledge the help with a simple "thank you". I also try to follow up with what I did with that advice if appropriate. To me that is just common courtesy my mom and pop taught me ages ago.

Thanks for reading my rant and thanks for your help here at VetteMod, THE place to be for great vette advice.:thumbs:

This is about good manners and common courtesy.

I have seen advice given on other forums. Quite a bit of the time there is not even an acknowledgment/thanks that advice was given. We can argue about the low quality of some of the advice on other forums, but that is not the point of my rant.

I get a lot of help on this forum and I allways appreciate the responses that I get here and I allways try to acknowledge the help with a simple "thank you". I also try to follow up with what I did with that advice if appropriate. To me that is just common courtesy my mom and pop taught me ages ago.

Thanks for reading my rant and thanks for your help here at VetteMod, THE place to be for great vette advice.:thumbs:

Fuck off and die.:smash: (Sorry, I meant your welcome):lol::lol::lol:

glenn64vette;16576 I only say that to women-:loveletter:[/quote said:
Hopefully the significant other doesn't know about this forum:lol:

Actually she does and found out about a few "other" things. She is now at the shop whenever I'm there. :hunter:

SNAP TO ATTENTION when your Superior Occifer shows up soldier!!!!

:yahoo::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

Actually she does and found out about a few "other" things. She is now at the shop whenever I'm there. :hunter:

Yea, that's getting old fast. Maybe it's getting to be time to change COs.:drink:

Yea, that's getting old fast. Maybe it's getting to be time to change COs.:drink:

Shit, that's too bad, Linda and me still laughing our asses off with each other and AT each other....constant pot shots back and forth....

:devil::bump:

:thumbs:

Or you can just change your identity....

Oh, I see you allready did:crylol:

Or you can just change your identity....

Oh, I see you allready did:crylol:

Yea, I'm starting the "change".:bump: