Grundy agrees to pay for smashed t-top...

Luster

Compulsively Anal
Most of you know... I dropped & smashed a t-top, my own fault. Decided to call my insurance to see if it was covered.

I just heard back from the adjuster from Grundy Worldwide. He asked me a few questions and said...

No problem, send me a picture of the broken top, and a link to the website where you want to buy the new one from... I'll send you a check in your name... anything else??

I was a little shocked. I told the guy I thought I'd have a fight on my hands. He said...
Well, we don't work that way... you paid for the insurance and you should be able to reap the benefits of it.

Worked out really well. Also, no rate increase.

www.grundyworldwide.com HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

HEY, good ON you, now IF they don't jack the rates U B fine.....

that's the part I hate....:harhar::harhar::crutches::hi:

HEY, good ON you, now IF they don't jack the rates U B fine.....

that's the part I hate....:harhar::harhar::crutches::hi:

I asked him that question and he said they wouldn't increase the rates because it was a comprehensive claim and not collision... [fingers crossed...]:wink:

Geezzze...I thought you dropped the one you were handling onto the other one that was on the rack breaking them both:D

Just kidding....Glad they are taking care of you.

Geezzze...I thought you dropped the one you were handling onto the other one that was on the rack breaking them both:D

Just kidding....Glad they are taking care of you.

If mine were not new, I'd go test them with a hammer.
Got anything else that doesn't fit right?:fishing:

Similar experience here with Hagerty: they paid more for my windshield replacement than my annual premium was at the time... I thought they're going to pay and then drop me..... nope.... I then decided to increase the agreed value :thumbs:

Similar experience here with Hagerty: they paid more for my windshield replacement than my annual premium was at the time... I thought they're going to pay and then drop me..... nope.... I then decided to increase the agreed value :thumbs:

MAN, how in hell U pull that shit off here in Florida....?? I had a lightening strike in my back yard some 8? years ago and Allstate paid to have me roof fixed...just a small hole from a branch, I shoved a street sign under the shingles to stop the leaking....and they cut down the tree and paid for the CAT ASS trophic losses on the electronics gear.....wiped out almost the entire housefull....only thing that survived was the Tv.....

soon as they could, they dropped me, about 3 years ago....and homeowners insurance here is higher'n' cat's back anyway, as you maybe welll KNOW....

:sos::sos::sos:

MAN, how in hell U pull that shit off here in Florida....?? I had a lightening strike in my back yard some 8? years ago and Allstate paid to have me roof fixed...just a small hole from a branch, I shoved a street sign under the shingles to stop the leaking....and they cut down the tree and paid for the CAT ASS trophic losses on the electronics gear.....wiped out almost the entire housefull....only thing that survived was the Tv.....

soon as they could, they dropped me, about 3 years ago....and homeowners insurance here is higher'n' cat's back anyway, as you maybe welll KNOW....

:sos::sos::sos:

Little town south of here had a tornado wipe them out in 2003- Homeowner's insurance cancelled EVERYONE in the town afterwards. Said it was a "tornado prone" area. First one is some 50 years that anyone could recall, and nobody remembered one before that either.

GOOD SHOT there Bill , Now just find one that matches, (and fits)..