This is what vintage racing will look like in 20 years

you can run one of those today in gr-10.....as well as an almost current "cup car", I haven`t seen a COT at a vintage race but I have seen one for sale on ebay (Riley Technologies had it for sale, although I think the pre COT cars were faster). I doubt the C-5/C-6 will ever take the place of the C-2/C-3 in vintage racing the people that run most vintage racing think the late 60`s/early 70`s was a magical time in road racing.
redvetracr :rain:

Last edited:
you can run one of those today in gr-10.....as well as an almost current "cup car", I haven`t seen a COT at a vintage race but I have seen one for sale on ebay (Riley Technologies had it for sale, although I think the pre COT cars were faster). I doubt the C-5/C-6 will ever take the place of the C-2/C-3 in vintage racing the people that run most vintage racing think the late 60`s/early 70`s was a magical time in road racing.

Yeah the vintage C3 racing was a lot better than the current C5/C6 racing. I wonder how much of the C3 racing was drug money?

I don't really think the COT will be very desirable for vintage racing

Yeah the vintage C3 racing was a lot better than the current C5/C6 racing. I wonder how much of the C3 racing was drug money?

I don't really think the COT will be very desirable for vintage racing

What makes the late 60`s/early 70`s cars desirable (muscle cars and race cars) is that when the baby boomers were teenagers these are the cars most of us lusted after but couldn`t afford. I`m sure it`s much easier to get a C-5/C-6 Corvette to go fast than it is to get a C-2/C-3 to go fast.....not to mention power steering and AC.....compare it to a NASCAR car...in the old days after 500 miles the drivers were all dirty and sweaty and looked tired, and now they jump out looking like they are ready to climb in and go another 500 miles.....the pre COT cars were much easier to drive than the 60`s and even 70`s NASCAR cars....