Local Cruising pics (Finland)

Finnshark

Just wanted to show you few pics from our monthly cruising night few weeks ago in Helsinki (Capital of Finland). It's organized every first friday of the month, these pics are from July. Lot of cars have been shipped from USA to Finland lately because of the cheap dollar. Anyway, here are some pics!

First, my friends '78.
11447.jpg

Nice C6 Z06
11444.jpg

And nice C5 Z06 Commemorative
11443.jpg

How about '69 Convertible? I like a lot!
11442.jpg

Same color theme on a C2, not bad either, very good infact...
11441.jpg

C1 was also presented
11434.jpg

These days it's not uncommon to see all generations at the cruisings. It's great that more and more cars are coming to this neighborhood also! Our hobby is alive and kicking strong! August 9-11th we have our big summer meeting, I will post more pics from there after the happening.

Very nice pics Riku. I wouldn't mind owning any of those. I must say I am partial to the C-1.

Very nice pics Riku. I wouldn't mind owning any of those. I must say I am partial to the C-1.

Yeh, that C1, reminds me of my first car....42 years ago....

talked to Dep about it in another thread....

damn shame my bubble burst when sitting in one again some 20 years ago when thinking VETTE yet again....just will not fit my carcass anymore....

:amazed::cussing::clobbered:

damn shame my bubble burst when sitting in one again some 20 years ago when thinking VETTE yet again....just will not fit my carcass anymore....

Dammit Gene. I sold my 57 Bird because I didn't fit well. You mean the C-1 is just as cramped? Crap. I'll take the C-2 then.

Dammit Gene. I sold my 57 Bird because I didn't fit well. You mean the C-1 is just as cramped? Crap. I'll take the C-2 then.

C2s do have the most room. The things you can do in them!!!!!:yahoo:

It took me a while but now I understand where your nick is coming from! :D Is the early bird really that small? C1 is a great looking car, I would like to have one too.

It took me a while but now I understand where your nick is coming from! :D Is the early bird really that small? C1 is a great looking car, I would like to have one too.

Actually, my old boss gave me that nick name in 1988. LONG before I bought my bird. And yes, it,s too small for a tall man. It was designed to be a "chick" car.:stirpot:

:D
Actually, my old boss gave me that nick name in 1988. LONG before I bought my bird. And yes, it,s too small for a tall man. It was designed to be a "chick" car.:stirpot:

Somehow this song popped to my mind...

"And she'll have fun fun fun
'Til her daddy takes the T-Bird away..." :D

Funny that song brings back memories of the Video I did with Jan& dean in the early 80s the T-bird is one I restored and I played Daddy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ0pMZldwXQ[/ame]

59Tbird.jpg

59Red.jpg

redbird.jpg

Last edited:

Funny that song brings back memories of the Video I did with Jan& dean in the early 80s the T-bird is one I restored and I played Daddy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ0pMZldwXQ[/ame]

redbird.jpg

59Red.jpg

59Tbird.jpg

So you are one of the first Music Videos stars? Damn!:1st: