For Dep

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
3488f076ea84d3.jpg
[/IMG]
3488f076e024b9.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll take the motor, but I got no use for the slushbox :D
And the intake manifold and carb you can always tie to a rope and drag it.

Dep

I'll take the motor, but I got no use for the slushbox :D
And the intake manifold and carb you can always tie to a rope and drag it.

Dep

That is a WCFB on there no??? had one on my '60 with power slide and power windows.....42 years ago.....

:harhar::harhar::gurney:

That is a WCFB on there no??? had one on my '60 with power slide and power windows.....42 years ago.....

Looks like it. A Carter "pot". 2 barrel carbs flow as much air as that one :smash:

Looks like it. A Carter "pot". 2 barrel carbs flow as much air as that one :smash:

What were they 450? cfm, something lo, I remember the iron base and had to look close to spot it in the pix.....but that's why I say WCFB....

last one seen was at the digs when this guy with a 58? had two of them on there....

around '68 or so just before they fucked up and went bracket racing and 1/2 the track competitors left never to return.....brake lite timing lights are not cool.....

:gurney::gurney::crap:

Yep...I think the dual quad Vettes from the 50s mounted two WCFB carbs.

Here's a pic of the setup. And it can be yours for only $1,895 :amazed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REST...018QQitemZ280251354219QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

15_1.jpg

Makes me cry, as I knew a guy who was a LEGIT mass murderer, seeeeriously, and he had a basement full of crap like that, he had a bastardized 58-62 spliced together vette, and could drive like bat outta hell with that raggedy stock 4 speed shifter he had.....fuck ME runnin'....Rock Creek parkway at 90 mph doing 4 wheel drifts .....never again said this little chicken....the group dropped all associations with him not so many years after....as he was just getting too weird and the first of many rape allegations appeared and his wife and child SPLIT town never seen again....

anyway, he had something like 6-8 old Rochester injection setups in his basement just setting there......

he had every tool in the chrome shop too, but knew nothing about how to use them....

:bonkers::bonkers::bonkers:too boot he was one lazy assed mother effer....

slept till ten-eleven am every damn day.....

Yeah....it would be kinda neat to pick up a doghouse injection off the 327-375HP engine. Heck, I'd like the whole engine for that matter!!! :nuts:

Yeah....it would be kinda neat to pick up a doghouse injection off the 327-375HP engine. Heck, I'd like the whole engine for that matter!!! :nuts:

Hell,long as we wishing, I wannnn.....and a and a ....and a....

:bump::bump::bounce::bounce::loveletter::smash: