Holy Crap

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
If this is true, it's scarey. Must watch TV:shocking::shocking::shocking:
[ame]http://www.koreus.com/video/telephone-portable-mais-popcorn.html[/ame]

"This is your brain.

This is your brain while talking on a cellphone."

No wonder intelligence drops so far when people are yakking in their cellphones!

I was reading yesterday that a company who does research on cellphones warned it's employees to limit it's use because of the cancer risk.

If the waves emitted can pop corn, imagine what it is doing to your brain.

I was reading yesterday that a company who does research on cellphones warned it's employees to limit it's use because of the cancer risk.

Well, yes and no, they using 3 cphones with the ends of the antennas focused in on each other, forming a 'cavity' for resonance at nearly the same freq....

so in effect it's a log curve as to power, and too boot it's focused power, not general radiation....you could put a piece of meat there and get no reaction, not enough power, it takes very little time to pop corn in a regular MW.....too boot greatly reduced power cycle....

the penetration into one's skull would be nearly zero and if you put your finger in there, on that demo, you would not feel a thing....not enough power and penetration, once again....

neat trick though....

There are people living under giant TV transmitters, some in the UHF region where close enough to that gig freq and 50000 times the power and they don't get sick,

now it IS true that murders have happened on Navy ships, the Radar guy piss off the cook for instance, goes climbs the antenna, the the cook turns on the radar....instant death.....an old buddy of mine told of that happening on his ship back in the '60's yet.....

Murder ONE, shanghai that sailor forever over THAT stunt....

:bomb:

That's scary. That's what has happened to all the idiots on I95 that drive to close together. That brains are toast!

Well, yes and no, they using 3 cphones with the ends of the antennas focused in on each other, forming a 'cavity' for resonance at nearly the same freq....

so in effect it's a log curve as to power, and too boot it's focused power, not general radiation....you could put a piece of meat there and get no reaction, not enough power, it takes very little time to pop corn in a regular MW.....too boot greatly reduced power cycle....

the penetration into one's skull would be nearly zero and if you put your finger in there, on that demo, you would not feel a thing....not enough power and penetration, once again....

neat trick though....

There are people living under giant TV transmitters, some in the UHF region where close enough to that gig freq and 50000 times the power and they don't get sick,

now it IS true that murders have happened on Navy ships, the Radar guy piss off the cook for instance, goes climbs the antenna, the the cook turns on the radar....instant death.....an old buddy of mine told of that happening on his ship back in the '60's yet.....

Murder ONE, shanghai that sailor forever over THAT stunt....

:bomb:

Yea, but putting the phone up to year head everyday...constantly instead of a land line...is the risk. Going out into the sun for a couple of minutes is no harm. But do it every day for the rest of your life and there will be an effect on the exposed skin.

GOOD, I didn't know it was a trick....just as well, as I heard of all sorts of folks with brain cancers scares .....and one that died and another died of throat cancer.....

but 10,000000000 other healthy users with no complaints....:hunter::hunter:

Another slick marketing trick....

Here's a quote from this story http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389881,00.html

Cell phones emit radiofrequency energy, a type of radiation that is a form of electromagnetic radiation, according to the National Cancer Institute. Though studies are being done to see if there is a link between it and tumors of the brain and central nervous system, there is no definitive link between the two, the institute says on its Web site.

You know what causes cancer? Al those worry warts screaming this and that is bad for your health.

Here is a bad ass rabbit...

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=CrNhxNK0sLI&feature=related[/ame]