Where is that old "coon dawg"

I know his old computer took a powder, and he got another one. That was 2 weeks ago or so. I'll call him today. Been thinking the same thing. Gene? You pizz him off?

I know his old computer took a powder, and he got another one. That was 2 weeks ago or so. I'll call him today. Been thinking the same thing. Gene? You pizz him off?

Don't think so, talked to him a couple weeks ago on the phone....

I gotta go check my phone logs to find the number, should add it to my call list, but it's SO damn long now, I can't even find numbers anymore....

:shocking: I forget his area code to even look on the old call log in the cphone....

Last edited:
Gene, you do know that cell phones will save numbers, right? Built in phone book.

YES, I just posted, I can't remember his AREA code, he would be the only one in that code.....

I get calls from all over the joint...sorry, just the way it is....

maybe I can find it on the net....

or the phone book, dont know about the resolution what with all these stupid changed these days, that's why I haven't tried yet....

Bunch of crap going on here, but I spotted this post again and got his number up in the C and sure enough, he is ok, the ISP he was with took a dive somehow, and so digging the cables up in his old trailer park retirement community is not happening...so it's verizon or nothing for NOW....

but he is fine for now, still working on the vettes....

:hunter::tomato:

Bunch of crap going on here, but I spotted this post again and got his number up in the C and sure enough, he is ok, the ISP he was with took a dive somehow, and so digging the cables up in his old trailer park retirement community is not happening...so it's verizon or nothing for NOW....

but he is fine for now, still working on the vettes....

:hunter::tomato:

Good. I tried calling today. No answer.:twitch: