Been Awhile.

GrtDanes

Sry boys,its been quite awhile since i've been here..Just one of those"If it aint one thing,it's another"timesYes saudivette I did finally get that damn hood.Painted baby 2 weeks ago.Went for the motion stripe theme,but it looks like crap on my 80.Am going to run the stipe right bk.Just blew my tranny so im going for a Keisler 5sp. for er.Think im in the wrong site here?Sry boys.:drink:

Hello, you handle there seems familiar, welcome to the club here, an overdrive lends lots of good news for the car being driven....
so no loss there....

the motion strips should go up and over completely, but on a fastback, I not sure how that plays out....

I was going to post a link to my Keisler install and bellhousing alignment thread but in our 'driveline mod' section is more than just that - there are quiet a few high quality threads about the 5spd conversion. :1st:

I'll add a new thread with a few pics of the pedal conversion, IMO that's the most difficult and painful part. You'll have a good time under that dash :crylol:

Im good for the pedals mine is a manual.As for the motion stripes mrvette.They look like crap on the fastback.Atleast I think so on mine.I went all the way with em,but being so narrow on the bk with the bumper it just dont look good.So im going to continue the stripe down the bumper and repaint the rest of the bumper to make just a racing stipe all the way.

...As for the motion stripes mrvette.They look like crap on the fastback.Atleast I think so on mine.I went all the way with em,but being so narrow on the bk with the bumper it just dont look good.So im going to continue the stripe down the bumper and repaint the rest of the bumper to make just a racing stipe all the way.
I was wondering how a BM paint job would look and I had the same thoughts as you - carry it on down the bumper. I thought stripes in a slightly darker colour than the rest of the car would look good too. Post pics when you get it done...

I'm good for the pedals mine is a manual.As for the motion stripes mrvette.They look like crap on the fastback.At least I think so on mine.I went all the way with em,but being so narrow on the bk with the bumper it just don't look good.So I'm going to continue the stripe down the bumper and repaint the rest of the bumper to make just a racing stripe all the way.

Got some pics you can post before you make the changes???
Before ----- After?
We'd like a good visual from a member who's BTDT, helps when playing with ideas.

:drink: