Where's Kevin (kwplot34)?????

thats not quite the way I heard it...I heard Kevin has a new "friend" and is first selling his guns and moving to Columbia, MO........gotcha!

Well, the boy made it to Gallup, NM. Only ran out of fuel once.:lol::lol::lol:
It would appear his fuel gauge is Kaput.:mad:

Well, the boy made it to Gallup, NM. Only ran out of fuel once.:lol::lol::lol:
It would appear his fuel gauge is Kaput.:mad:

Yeah i ran out of fuel today,about 4miles east of Liberal Ks,Damm fuel gauge said i still had just under a 1/4 tank,and the DIC said i could go another 48 miles,OK i only have 6 miles to go,then the chit hit the fan :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: the motor died :push: called a service station 5 miles up the road and 2 nice girls brought me some diesel,and all was well again :)
Only drove to wichita KS the first night,got a very late start.
I left Gallup in my rear view mirror and trucked on down the road to Flagstaff AZ, got here about 10:30pm,is that far enough for you Gene???:thumbs:

When i get to Bird's roost tommorow i will post up some pics of the scenery,like the pan handle of OK,and the pan handle of TX,god was that a boring 5hrs :lol:and some cool pic,s of New Mexico.
I filled up my truck 4 times today for a grand total of $450.00 :twitch: Damm head winds,but i had the wind at my back tonight and i made some tracks and fuel mileage went from 8mpg to 12mpg at one point on OK i was only getting 6mpg,that hurt.

NM , Santa Fe, on the outskirts in ElDorado is where my sister lives....trying to sell her house....and move back east...

We visited there a couple years ago, very nice trip where we saw the Grand Canyon with a car rental.....great time.....

if you not seen it, stop on the way back, it's a MUST SEE....

stop at Carlsbad too, that's neat....freekout time right in the middle of a hollow mountain....

:D

Sounds like a good run Kevin.

Belton this weekend... if the weather is good they are lookin' for record attendance! (650 cars last month).

I'm here :trumpet: pulled into Jeff's house about 6:30,had some dinner,shot the shit for a while,then it was oof to town in the Disco Buggy. Jeff toured me around town showing me the sites,went to the beach where there was a real cutey pie roller blading in the parking lot :D,Jeff tricked me into getting too close to the waters edge and a big wave chased my ass up the beach:lol:
drove the vette on a boat to get a ride over to an island that was :cool:pulled into a car lot and drooled over some Lambo's,ferraris,masarati's. Had a good time tonight,and i'm sure there is more to come,the cruise starts saturday and that will be a blast.
And the Disco Buggy will do a 100mph :twitch:
Off to bed now,have a full day tommorow,will get some pic's up soon,i left my camera in my truck which is in Jeff's drive.

I'm back in Anaheim now,Heart Attack and myself survived the run up the mountains :yahoo: (can't say the same for the disco buggy)but damm was it a great time. Darrow thanks again for the run you put together,i don't think this on can be topped :1st::beer:
I have a bunch of good pics,and some good stories,and i promise i will get them all up soon,just too tired to do it right now:goodnight:
Pulling out in the morning for the long haul home,so stay tuned,i might run out of fuel again :cussing:

OH shit, waa happen to the buggy???

:clobbered:

Tranny got hot, and puked 2 qts out the vent pipe all over the tail pipes. Looked like a WWII destroyer laying smoke screen.:gurney:

DAmn, I have lost some fluids that a ways but it was due to over filling, not getting hot AFAIK....but yes, you sure maybe that not a 400 turbo with a leaky shift , what the call that damn thing, on the pass side front,....not solenoid, not controller, not servo either, but it sucks ATF through the carb and does that....I dunno if a 350 maybe do it too from the rear :thumbs:

other than that, it's obvious what to do.....