gwardude

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
Default Im Back *i*c*e*
I think some of you didnt appreciare my previous 2 posts, well im here to say everyone likes a smartass and a **** stirrer, it helps ease the day, i guess some of these guys get their panties in a bunch when they have to stop playing D&D for 2 minutes to get all ban crazy. Oh well right ? So how bout those SF GIANTS , LA DODGERS , COLORADO ROCKIES , NY YANKEES , NY METS , CHICAGE CUBS , CHICAGO WHITE SOX , BOSTON RED SOX , FLORIDA MARLINS & all the other teams out there in the mlb that blow Chunks . . . BTW Chunks is my dog

RUN OVER TO CF before the BAN.......in the OT section....

:fishing:

Gene, your two previous posts were about the "new coin" and a welcome to Grumpyvette. Seemed pretty tame to me. Who didn''t "appreciate" them?:confused2:

yup, I looked at those two posts also.... you must be talking about the one in "If you want to know what is wrong in the world" page 3.... talking politics is always difficult without disagreement.... :lol:

Default Im Back *i*c*e*
I think some of you didnt appreciare my previous 2 posts, well im here to say everyone likes a smartass and a **** stirrer, it helps ease the day, i guess some of these guys get their panties in a bunch when they have to stop playing D&D for 2 minutes to get all ban crazy. Oh well right ? So how bout those SF GIANTS , LA DODGERS , COLORADO ROCKIES , NY YANKEES , NY METS , CHICAGE CUBS , CHICAGO WHITE SOX , BOSTON RED SOX , FLORIDA MARLINS & all the other teams out there in the mlb that blow Chunks . . . BTW Chunks is my dog

RUN OVER TO CF before the BAN.......in the OT section....

:fishing:
:huh: All :chinese: to me.

Oh, Christ, sorry guys, it IS too much of a leap, some guy who was cut/pasted on the first post has that handle Guardude or some such...and sounded like someone coming back under another handle to rattle some cages....

and I thought the thread interesting to see if anyone knew who it was....

simple as that, nothing more....

just my sense of humor, or NOT depending on yours....

:shocking:

sounded like someone coming back under another handle to rattle some cages....

No one does that shit here or anywhere else. What are you thinking?:devil:

I"m on permaband over at DC, Patricks site....so what, I never heard of them untill a tad over a year ago....

I should show up again to mess with them, but not worth the effort, more like I could care less....the truly smart car guys are over here now anyways....

:devil::zzz:

I think I might have an idea what you're talking about--but I'm still not positive. One thing I think I deduce though is that you're whining about something that might or might not be going on over at CF which may or may not have something to do with something that did or didn't happen at DC. Or maybe it's the other way around. Have I got that much right?

That leads me to this question, "Who cares what's going on at CF or DC?" This is not them.

I don't understand.

Nevermind.

John

I think I might have an idea what you're talking about--but I'm still not positive. One thing I think I deduce though is that you're whining about something that might or might not be going on over at CF which may or may not have something to do with something that did or didn't happen at DC. Or maybe it's the other way around. Have I got that much right?

That leads me to this question, "Who cares what's going on at CF or DC?" This is not them.

I don't understand.

Nevermind.

John

The WHOLE thing is a sense of humor, if you don't 'get' it, forgetaboutit...

drop the thread....TT, just delete this thread, I shouldn't have published it to start with, apparently.....

sorry....

:stirpot:

1550File0001.jpg

Zora says hi.

Nice but where does it mount on a C3?? It looks like it is for a C4 but what do I know.:chinese:
This is definitely for C3, but will fit other models. It mounts around the neck of the seat-to-wheel interface unit, nestling amongst the curly insulating material of the upper portion of the unit. It remains clearly visible as the top 3 fastening devices on the interface unit outer cloth covering remain unfastened for "cool"ing effect...

Nice but where does it mount on a C3?? It looks like it is for a C4 but what do I know.:chinese:
This is definitely for C3, but will fit other models. It mounts around the neck of the seat-to-wheel interface unit, nestling amongst the curly insulating material of the upper portion of the unit. It remains clearly visible as the top 3 fastening devices on the interface unit outer cloth covering remain unfastened for "cool"ing effect...

What ever drugs you are taking, you NEED to share.:lol::lol::lol:

What ever drugs you are taking, you NEED to share.:lol::lol::lol:

Thats easy its called SAND................:quote: