Rock auto is the best for stock parts

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
I have always used these guys since I found them.
RockAuto.com

I priced out a stock A/C Delco BBC water pump. Dealer $208.00
Locally, $179.00. Rock Auto..................$34.00:yahoo:

I don't even know how the can sell and ship an iron pump for that coin.

Fuel pump for same. A/C Delco. Dealer $79.00. Locally $57.00,
Rock Auto...........................................$37.59:yahoo:

If your not in a hurry.......................:D

CHINA struck a gain I C.....

sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't....

:rain::tomato::clobbered:

Some of the items could be Chinese but Rockauto also sells name brands like Timken, AcDelco, Moog and many more. I've bought from them a few times. Always got good quality products and saved a lot of money.

Some of the items could be Chinese but Rockauto also sells name brands like Timken, AcDelco, Moog and many more. I've bought from them a few times. Always got good quality products and saved a lot of money.

Talking price breaks of 50-75% or so, that's kind of hard to believe in today's business climate....much more to beleive CHINA is dupeing parts.....

and putting them in American made boxes....I would not put it past some crooks at all, not one bit....

I STILL can't get over McQuay-Norris boxed lower ball joints coming from AZ, now AZ I believe....but they not EVEN fitting the lower control arm on this '72 vette, and too boot they just LOOKED like shit???

then going to NAPA and buying some others and they LOOKED SO much nicer and fit exactly??? too boot NAPAs were under their own label but marked made in USA, just like the others were also...so WTF....who kidding who here??

Bought all of my ft suspension parts from Rock,all MOOG parts save some money getting the parts from them instead of the local parts store.And they all fit just fine and are stamped made in USA :trumpet: I do not think they are trying to dup anybody,they probably just buy in bulk so they can get a cheaper price.
Maybe NAPA is polishing their parts up all pretty and restamping them made in the USA and upping the price,and all the wax on their parts makes them fit good :nuts:

You never can tell.

I think there is a conspiracy theory going on,and the chinese are out to get Gene and make his life a living hell :chinese:

I think there is a conspiracy theory going on,and the chinese are out to get Gene and make his life a living hell :chinese:

Well, you know Kev, I was a TV shop manager and chief tech for some 15 years in the 60-70's abandoned that ship when it was apparent the orient was going to run all the American brands out of business regardless of performance or durability just on price alone....more and more for less and less, can't stay alive doing that.....so went into engineering work for a small tech company and when THAT went south, it was over....

went into construction/remodeling houses....

so NOW it's cars.....but one thing, the Messabi iron range is gone, and so apparently the only iron on the NA continent is in recycling, but Asia has much more than we EVER did....hense the Japs invading the mainland in WW2, for the coal and IRON.....

so now they sell it to us.....one car at a time.....

only thing left they can't import here in infrastructure, power plants, paper mills, electric grid/wires....and homes....

and our .gov which they own anyway.....

:eek:

RockAuto.com

I got next day delivery on an Bosch 02 sensor for my Jeep (paying regular ground price) and it was $30 cheaper than Autozone (50 something vs. 80 something).

RockAuto.com

I got next day delivery on an Bosch 02 sensor for my Jeep (paying regular ground price) and it was $30 cheaper than Autozone (50 something vs. 80 something).

HUmmm wonder what today's price outta AZ is for my heated 02 sensor, I know it's a mopar with I put a GM connector on it for the heater, and GM end for the black output wire....but I paid only 35 bux for it here in Florida....but the parts houses here compete like crazy, must two AZ one O'reilly, 3 NAPA and two others yellow/red signs all within 2 miles of my place.....so ....dunno what to think...

Jax Florida is a place where our average miles on a vechicle are about 25k PLUS annually....this joint DRIVES.....and that's not commercial either...just commuting....crazy so that carries over to parts and repairs obviously, and of course new car sales, and used car lots we have to kick off our street corners or charge HUGE rents....

Sears as Rowbuck....

:stirpot::suicide::crutches: