The end of an era

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
Glen is selling "Love is Blue." Norvall is selling his car. I believe Wally Knoch is selling his cars. Jee whiz, it's like the end of an era.:sos: Anyone else?

Glen is selling "Love is Blue." Norvall is selling his car. I believe Wally Knoch is selling his cars. Jee whiz, it's like the end of an era.:sos: Anyone else?

I'm not selling mine,unless somebody gives me an offer i can't refuse :D

I told my wife to just bury me in mine. Wonder which one she will choose??:harhar:

Doesn't seem to be the best of times to unload these cars. Hope they bring the $$ they deserve.

Bullshark

I saw killer shark being sold of by 69myway

Yuppers and Chris is not a happy camper over it, he used to be just down the street from me.....I not saying anything else, and it's NOT of a personal nature either, he/family are fine AFAIK.....but some 3+ years ago he moved south and the housing crap and well, the economy is not nice down south in Florida these days....but strangely enough JACKSONVILLE/NE Florida is doing OK....not great, but hanging in there...major industry is not faultering much at all...surely some condo projects on riverfronts are defunked and shut down for a year now...but reality is....give it a 2-3 years....

but that's locak....down south, I dunno jack so no comments....

:chinese::hi: