This company could make us l-88 headlights

Why bother when you can get them from FGregg Racing?

$$$$$$$$$$$ what else? although I personally think his price is right on the covers..Funny thing, start a thread about FIA headlights here or CF or DC (unless your banned somewhere) and everyone chimes in about how cool they are and that they are going to put them on their car THEN try offering them for sale, like I just did with the buckets (at $100 less that Franks price).....silence

Last edited:
Why bother when you can get them from FGregg Racing?

$$$$$$$$$$$ what else? although I personally think his price is right on the covers..Funny thing, start a thread about FIA headlights here or CF or DC (unless your banned somewhere) and everyone chimes in about how cool they are and that they are going to put them on their car THEN try offering them for sale, like I just did with the buckets (at $100 less that Franks price).....silence

Actually, Howard, I was going to ask you whether you would be willing to sell those buckets to me, but didn't bother to ask because I knew you would say no after that pinion flange deal which happened between me and you. So yes, I would have bought them from you in a heartbeat if it wasn't for your hatred of me.

Thermoforming isn't that hard, it's easily done in an oven and using a mold. Lay the lexan on the mold and let gravity do the work, or heat the lexan and then lay it over the mold. Vacuum forming will work better/faster. Doing it wiht a heat gun or torch is a pita and it's very easy to overheat the part (it will bubble the lexan)

Anyone have a set of damaged headlamp covers? I'm wanting to try something different but don't want to mess up my pristine/rebuilt set.

I really dont want any

I'm happy with my flat sheet of fiberglass