Did anyone cruise in their vettes for the 4th?

Showme

I just got enough time to get the vette out for a while today, and man did it feel good! It's a nice day for a cruise so I had to make a lap around town.I might have to take another one since I've been missing it.I'm sure I'll be dodging fireworks this time!

We don't have ID4 but took out a bunch of cars this weekend, just to let them run for some time, does that count?

TT, it counts:drink:

I've been driving a lot this weekend.....that is between T-Storms. Typical summer weather in NC.....thunder storms in the afternoon.

Just came in from a drive. Not many people out and about today. Ran it hard through the gears a couple of time..shifting at 5100 2nd/3rd gear....still haven't had it up to 5500rpm or greater yet. 900 miles on the new engine.

Naah, hot this weekend, but Wed am we leaving for one of our favorite haunts...Cedar Key on the west coast just south of the Bend in the state, on Gulf coast.....then go around rt98 to Appalachicola for another night, then back home.....catch some nice sunset pix should be fun....

Naah, hot this weekend, but Wed am we leaving for one of our favorite haunts...Cedar Key on the west coast just south of the Bend in the state, on Gulf coast.....then go around rt98 to Appalachicola for another night, then back home.....catch some nice sunset pix should be fun....

Gene, how's the housing market down there? Still in the dumps? Been thinking about getting retirement property. Lots of folks here telling me that it is a good time to buy in certain parts of FL. Jacksonville/Fort Meyers?

Yep, and thank God I did.

I was showing off for a few friends, spun her up to 6,000 in second, let it shift and stayed in it.

That's when the Gen light came on, and I remembered that belt that didn't look so good.

So I got ready to put in the new belt and found that the bolts that hold the power steering pump to the block had backed out so far that I lost one.

Thank God I didn't drive it for very long or I could've had some real trouble!