Removing grease from paint

zz71s

My car is white
After winter mods there is greasey hand prints all over the front of the car
So what is the best way to get grease off paint with out hurting the paint
Thanks

I tried soap and water you can still see the grease
Anything stronger maybe

Maybe SMYDA will see this. If soap and water doesn't do it, it sounds to me like your finish is stained. Maybe some rubbing compound?

Try to see if you can locate some truck wash from a local chemical supplier. It is brown in color. If that is not possible go to a local RV dealer and try and find some RV Wash. Both products have a higher caustic content than most soaps. These products will strip your wax off, but will not hurt your paint.

If you can't locate these products PM me and I will have the local distributer contact you.

Is it brown or honey color??

I have some stuff here, it's called "car wash" but it's actually used in industrial car wash facilties. It's high alkalinity (will leave white salt residues if left to dry) I use it for removing brake dust from wheels and removing heavy contamination and such but it WILL destroy your paint if you don;t water it down or leave it on too long. In fact, it will even remove the ceramic paint on the inside of an oil barrel (had some stuff soaking in a barrell with that stuff in it and was wondering what the white specles were...it was the paint)

Here in the states it's brown. It has sodium medicilicate in it. High alkaline but great stuff as long as you don't let it dry. The RV wash is clear but removes the black streaks better.