new toy.....

MYBAD79

I haven't spent much time here over this past weekend, I was busy "shopping"
214869564440187.jpg
:1st::bounce::D:yahoo:
it's a 2006, LeMansBlue with a six speed. It's fun to drive.

Those moderators are getting paid too much, Larry, do something about it :D

Was the color purposely selected? Looks the same as on the 79??

Yes, it's the same color. I like blue, silver, yellow and black. Black is a pain to keep clean, silver or yellow was not available....(there were two but high miles/no options).. I've already had two red cars, I think I got a good deal on this blue vert so I took it...

Are you going to share your new toy....you know mom always said if you didn't get enough for everyone, it is good manners to share:tomato:

Nice Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic color!!!!

Now you can post about your "upgrades".....cup holders, floor mats, tail light louvers....etc.. :smash:

Nice car

Now you can post about your "upgrades".....cup holders, floor mats, tail light louvers....etc.. :smash:

Nice car

The first upgrades are: Magnaflow #14336 mufflers (2.5" in/out) and indeed floormats :D

The stock cupholders are absolutely useless with the 6spd.... you crush the cup and spill whatever beverage on the passenger side floor when shifting into 3rd or 5th.... wtf were they thinking ??? I guess this explains why I want floormats :eek:h::cry:

Hey Dean, it's a Chevy .... :waxer:

Thanks finally some one knows what it is.......So what model is it? Everyone knows its not a Corvette as they stopped making those back in 82.BTW it is cute:hi:

Last edited:
I asked for a convertible Chevy with a V8 and that's what the salesman came up with.... I think he said it's a Corvair or Corvatt or something ... he said it sees sicks... maybe he was smoking something..... don't know, don't care... it's a cute lil car.... they guy at the gas station said 'see you tomorrow' instead of the usual 'have a good day'..... wonder why ... :bonkers:

That car is the sweetest! Exactly what I'm lookin' for. I'll have to wait about a year until I retire and I'll keep the '82 of course!

Nice ride.:yahoo: