I got some bad news today and could use some help.

Showme

I just got back yesterday from the lake and seeing my little brother Who just got back from his second tour in Irac.We promised each other that we would get together and ride the Harleys when he returned.We did and it was great!
I had to leave yesterday and he left this morning to head back to
Fort Benning GA,.We just got word that they were in a bad accident in Tupelo Ms,They were driving a Jeep with a trailer and two Harleys in tow.My brother was driving and had his wife, daughter and three dogs in the jeep.All that I know is that it was bad and His wife had to be cut out of the jeep and life flighted to the hospital.My brother and niece were taken to another hospital.One dog is missing,the others were hurt.I'm going nut's and could use a few prayers.I feel pretty helpless and I'm not sure what to do at this point!!!I have family in route,but I'm not sure of how everyone is.My wife is wearing out the phone line trying to relay info to the hospital on my brothers wife.They did'nt know much about who she was or my brother.I think that we got them in touch with him.(I'm assuming that he is gonna be ok.)I hope that it is better than it sounds.Well thanks for listening! I gotta do something to keep me from pacing!(I'll pass on info as I get it!)

I just need a few prayers for them!Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear that Randy. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

I'm sure this is a trying time for you.
Hang in there................:thumbs:
We'll certainly Pray for your brother and his family.

I just got an e-mail this evening from my sister-in-law.......
she's be diagnosed with cancer.....
would appreciate a prayer for her as well.

OH crap man, sorry to hear that Randy....we surely all pulling/praying everything is ok....:eek::thumbs:

Thank you!I spoke to him a few minutes ago and both he and his daughter will be Ok.(Broken and bruised,but ok)His wife is in very bad shape and has been in surgery for the last three or four hours.Two of the dogs were loaded up and taken to be fixed up.The Rottweiler had a broken leg,and the black lab seemed to be just shaken.The weimriener mix took off up the hiway and was last spotted a few exits up still runnin.I guess that he nodded and they struck a bridge.The white jeep and both harleys are totaled.It's better than what we got from the HP at first.

We are all still on pins and needles for his wife,Robin.She was cut from the jeep and has alot of trauma.She is the mother of three.They are not saying much at this point.I know that she has compound fractures and fractures in her legs and pelvis and head injuries,but is stable.I know that she is my brother world!Thats all we know so far.I'm tryin to find a flight.Thanks for your concerns.
Randy

I just got a call from him and Robin is out of surgery.They put pins and rods in her leg and she also has several broken ribs and a partially colapsed lung.She has a concussion and it is too soon to tell on any nerve damage or anything like that.That's all I got so far.She will remain in ICU for awhile.

I just got a call from him and Robin is out of surgery.They put pins and rods in her leg and she also has several broken ribs and a partially colapsed lung.She has a concussion and it is too soon to tell on any nerve damage or anything like that.That's all I got so far.She will remain in ICU for awhile.

sorry for the obtuse humor, but women can be hard headed, she will be fine....

:thumbs::eek::)

sorry for the obtuse humor, but women can be hard headed, she will be fine....

:thumbs::eek::)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!:thumbs:VERY TRUE!We are just waiting now.Her eyes are unequal and dialated still.Time will tell.It truly helps to have people pulling for you!

Thank you.

Well,we are heading out in the morning.Robin has a few more complications and needs another miracle!She now has blood clots in her legs and has a small bleed in her brain.(On top of everything else!)
On the good side,She spoke to my brother today!
(He owes her a JEEP!)

Sorry just saw your thread. Hope the family is getting better. I'm sure this a trying time for you and the family.

God Bless!

Prayers being said and will continue to say them til we hear that all is well. Keep strong for your brother and his family, as I am sure he really needs you right now!
Laura :friends:

We just got home!All I can say is WOW!!Robin is out of Icu and in her own room now.Her list of battles to date are,,,,,Bruised from head to toe.Right leg broken in three places.Back broken in five places.Lots of ribs broken.One lung collapesed.Damage to her spleen.Torn artery in her neck.Lost the use of one eye (So far)And lots of trama to her head and face.
Small brain hemerage.(HAD!!! Going AWAY!!Woo hoo!!)
Anyways,What I'm getting at is that she truly knows what a bug feels like after it has hit the windsheild!O
OK,Now for the good news.It has been less than a week and not only did she get out of Icu yesterday,but she walked 55ft today!!!(By her self with a walker!!!)She is braced and yes her back and leg is broken!!!
She has been beating every battle faster than I have ever seen.
So,Here's to all of you and your prayers! THANK YOU!!
She is still at risk of a stroke,But it will decreace with time!It might take six months to regain the use of one eye,but maybe sooner.She was able to pray with us before we left to come back and that worked for me!