Drag car over at digitalcorvettes

That's pretty impressive looking. What's with the long bolts and short spacers n the hub though? Clearly the flange on the wheel won't be that thick and the bolts aren't threaded long enough to make up the difference. Would there be an additional spacer on the wheel?

Only thing I would do different is welding a bracket to the cast iron housing but maybe it bolts to the other side also???

saw this over there a while ago, too. I hadn't seen coil overs mounted behind the half-shaft before. I like it. Seems cleaner and more effective than hanging them off the T/A in front of the shaft.

I was surprised to see a standard trans bellhousing with the IRS rear end. I wouldn't feel very comfortable letting my foot slip off the clutch with those big slicks and all those u-joints spinning around. My one mod would be a solid rear axle (of course) :smash:

I was surprised to see a standard trans bellhousing with the IRS rear end. I wouldn't feel very comfortable letting my foot slip off the clutch with those big slicks and all those u-joints spinning around. My one mod would be a solid rear axle (of course) :smash:

I think hes putting one in

I'm not sure though

I think hes putting one in

I'm not sure though

A good idea. Sorta a shame that he spent all that money and time engineering the heavy duty 1/2 shaft setup. Probably would be more than adequate with an automatic.