I made it

TimAT

Addict, Cruise-In Bird-Run 1 Veteran
Things were busy at the house after I got back- all I got done from there was registered.

Made it back :cry: to Italy again and now I'll have a little time to get some tech stuff done. I don't have a problem with Italy- it's that flamin' 9 hour plane ride I'm starting to hate.

Anyway- I'm up.

Hi Guys.

Things were busy at the house after I got back- all I got done from there was registered.

Made it back :cry: to Italy again and now I'll have a little time to get some tech stuff done. I don't have a problem with Italy- it's that flamin' 9 hour plane ride I'm starting to hate.

Anyway- I'm up.

Hi Guys.

Bonein' up on your Italian?:D

The company I work for has contracted Alitalia to do some work for us. I'll be in and out of here for the next year or so. I've been here enough to have done the tourist stuff, so now it's just boring.

I think I've learned about 4 words of Italian since we've been coming over here. Slowly getting it. Once I figured out how to order a burger at McD's, thngs are good.

Ciao! I've made it also back home... Too bad you don't have anything to do in Finland. Maybe one day?

Thank you for the latest in SoCal!