CFLs

I have seen links to that vid before, soo much toooo much tooo bother about them....I been breaking flourescent bulbs for decades, mostly over the garbage can hit them with my kleins.....case closed.....

like the 'lead paint' scare....bunch of BS....like every other EPA alarmist crap thing....really sick and tired of hearing this bullshit alarmist enviro crap, not proven correct ONCE....no one can name ONE time the enviro have been proven correct....not ONCE.....

That may very well be the best presentation by a congressman yet.

I have seen links to that vid before, soo much toooo much tooo bother about them....I been breaking flourescent bulbs for decades, mostly over the garbage can hit them with my kleins.....case closed.....

like the 'lead paint' scare....bunch of BS....like every other EPA alarmist crap thing....really sick and tired of hearing this bullshit alarmist enviro crap, not proven correct ONCE....no one can name ONE time the enviro have been proven correct....not ONCE.....

You may not think it's all that harmfull but I think it's gradually affected your writing skills :):shocking::pprrtt::beer::censored:

Just messin' with ya :)

You may not think it's all that harmfull but I think it's gradually affected your writing skills :):shocking::pprrtt::beer::censored:

Just messin' with ya :)

Hey watch it junior, yo pappa teach U no manners???

:trumpet::stirpot:

Nobody can prove any enivro impact :quote: I have one you can try for size that has been proved and still being proved today.
2-4-D Amine and 2-5-DT.

Mix them together and you have a nasty cocktail called Agent Orange :eek:
I think the Enviro's proved that one.

How about "Mad as a Hatter" comes from handling Mercury.

Nobody can prove any enivro impact :quote: I have one you can try for size that has been proved and still being proved today.
2-4-D Amine and 2-5-DT.

Mix them together and you have a nasty cocktail called Agent Orange :eek:
I think the Enviro's proved that one.

How about "Mad as a Hatter" comes from handling Mercury.

OK I give you AO, but that was sprayed directly on troops , damn nearly....

not something I would do, mist of oil company products and they expected our guys to inhale it?? total mishandling.....like anything else, common sense may should have prevailed....but that was more of a medical and military matter than any enviro movement, the way I remember it.....

as for Mercury....hell I played with that stuff all the time, had it on silver coins, rubbed it all over the coins to make them slick and shiney looking...

used to play with it in electronic/electrical shit all the time.....nothing rong with ME....memememememe.....

So, even IF I conceded those two points to the enviro movement, bit of a stretch I"d say, but being generous.....can anyone come up with any other that make any sense???

:beer:

Those bulbs have their application…like my front light post that stays on all night. Mainly I like it because I don't have to change it often. What about the chandler in my dinning room…would look like shit with those bulbs. The green movement will ruin this country if common sense does not prevail. This is just the beginning of the over regulation to come!