My new camera mount

MYBAD79

Today I fabricated a camera mount and it turned out pretty good:

21485d095992024.jpg

The plastic piece with the two suction cups came with my XM radio. It only needed minor modification to adapt the aluminum bracket.... it actually works:

[ame=http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/brutzelbude/aMY%20Corvette%20pics/1a%20VIDEOS/?action=view&current=MPEG0048.flv]th_MPEG0048.jpg[/ame]

Nice Job. You'd think it would bounce a little being attached to the windshield. But it looks to be pretty steady.

Yesterday I was thinking how I could mount one (when I finally get one). I was thinking that I would rig something up under the arch on the passsenger side. I think that your's is more pratical.

I expected it to bounce too.... I'm surprised how good the vid turned out. Sometimes cheap is good (good enough) :D

I have a camera mount but it bounces too much.

niting.jpg

Last edited:
The the neck looks stiff.... I've read about this somewhere.... some culture that's about to be distinguished ? Or just an attempt to create a human giraffe ?

Get her in my car... a few times accelerating/breaking will fix that neck for good...LOL

The the neck looks stiff.... I've read about this somewhere.... some culture that's about to be distinguished ? Or just an attempt to create a human giraffe ?

Actually there are several villages in the north of Thailand were these long neck women live. That picture i took a few years ago on one of my many Harley rides up north.:beer: