yo.

lsejlowe

hey gents. I've been meaning to figure out where you all went for a while, but then that thread on DC did the dirty work for me. Just finished an electric fan install, next up is a rack and pinion. How am I ever gonna afford sidepipes at this rate? :bonkers:

Well you can start buy showing up at the Outlaw shows and charging the girls to have their pics taken with your vette. Me i let them crawl all over it for free :nuts:

Oh and Welcome :hi:

Hello... yes, this is the new home.... although many badmouth this place, we're not all bad people here ... welcome...

I am,I fight with everybody :crutches:

And i am also a terrible liar :flash:

I saw the females you just forced to sit on your car... you must be either a good fighter or a damn good liar.... :rain::bump::tomato:

You see what i mean,i can't even lie worth a darn,and the last fight i was in,was when i was a sophmore in High school,that would have been in 1982.Haven't been in one since.

The girls,they were all very eager to have their pic's taken,all i had to do was smile and say please.

The girls,they were all very eager to have their pic's taken,all i had to do was smile and say please.

I don't even have to say please.... strange that it's only when I drive the vette,,, they don't seem to give a shit about the Camaro.....:lol::lol:

Wow I just saw that thread

I haven't been there in months

I'm on page 3 and it's has some good shit

Welcome BTW

Hey, Jason, I see you discovered us.....

who left the door open??? our secret club is now going public, we let just anyone in???

Sears...welcome aboard, this is where the smart folks hang out, well part of me is smart, perfect anyway.....

my rectal surgeon said so some 28 years ago.....

:evil::gurney: