Who's the biggest guy who drives a C3?

Luster

Compulsively Anal
Whoa Daddy. 6-4... 300 here. (I'm on a diet... shootin' for 250... :D)

Lemme tell ya... I'm tight in that little cockpit!!! Haha.....

I"m 6-5 and weight deuce and a quarter for some time now...just call me Electra....

IF you don't mind modding the car, I can say my '72 OEM muncie 350 vert went from fixed to smaller late shark TT wheel when I first got it...

since that time, some 15 years ago, there are a lot of other changes that have been made....

VERY long list....

moved lower firewall forward on the driver's side, below the steering column, by about 3" and glassed it in...put the brake and gas about 2" down to the floor when relaxed, that dropped my legs off the even lateer shark wheel....

dropped the seat rear by pulling off the mounting ears in the rear, digging out all the rugs/padding under the mounts, and eliminating the seat belt cover, and reusing the tired foam with removed springs in the seat bottom when I recovered it.....

all that totaled up to be a pretty good ride....

those are the forgotten modifications compared to others....

:beer:

moved lower firewall forward on the driver's side, below the steering column, by about 3" and glassed it in...put the brake and gas about 2" down to the floor when relaxed, that dropped my legs off the even lateer shark wheel....

dropped the seat rear by pulling off the mounting ears in the rear, digging out all the rugs/padding under the mounts, and eliminating the seat belt cover, and reusing the tired foam with removed springs in the seat bottom when I recovered it.....

:beer:

Wow! Sounds great! Something to consider if I keep this car for a while!

Can no one approach the 300 plateau?

BTW... down to 290... I'm on a roll!!!:D

NO BREAD
NO SUGAR
NO PASTA
NO POTATOS
NO RICE
NO FLOUR

Last time I did this I lost 80 pounds. (then I went on chemo and gained it all back...)

I'm 6'2" and between 275 and 280.. I need to get rid of about 50 lbs. Anyone want them??

On the flip side, it's great to be able to get into a corner and not have to worry about sliding around in the seat. I have to lean to the right to shut the door. And I'm pinched between the door and the center console.

Can no one approach the 300 plateau?

BTW... down to 290... I'm on a roll!!!:D

NO BREAD
NO SUGAR
NO PASTA
NO POTATOS
NO RICE
NO FLOUR

Last time I did this I lost 80 pounds. (then I went on chemo and gained it all back...)

I hope you don't ever need to actually work, that diet leaves you with absolutely NO energy!

Atkins was an idiot.

I hope you don't ever need to actually work, that diet leaves you with absolutely NO energy!

Like I said... I lost 80 pounds on this diet. You wouldn't believe how much more energy I have at 220 than I do at 300! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's like I was carrying one of these concrete bags around and suddenly lost it!!!!
4737633.jpg

I don't do the Atkins.... It's the South Beach diet. Lots of fruit and vegetables. (that list is over simplified!).... :D:D:D

Last edited:
ME, easy, I just don't bother to eat much....that old crap of 3 squares is just that, crap.....I may well go without anything all day, eat a decent dinner and a dozen beers, and off to sleep....

:yahoo::yahoo::flash:

Warning, Purina dog chow diet. While checking out at a local Wal-Mart, a guy was buying three hundred pounds of Purina dog chow, he had a leg brace and arm brace. A lady commented, my thats a lot of dog food, the man replied yes it was a new diet. She asked had he been in a accident? He replied yes, I sat down on the curb and started to lick my balls and a car hit me. Everyone in the check out line burst into uncontrolled laughter.

Warning, Purina dog chow diet. While checking out at a local Wal-Mart, a guy was buying three hundred pounds of Purina dog chow, he had a leg brace and arm brace. A lady commented, my thats a lot of dog food, the man replied yes it was a new diet. She asked had he been in a accident? He replied yes, I sat down on the curb and started to lick my balls and a car hit me. Everyone in the check out line burst into uncontrolled laughter.

Haha... I'll remember that next time I go to sit down on the curb:bounce::bounce::bounce:.

6'4" 195 ....

You guys in the 6'3"+ range, just how much headroom do you have with the tops on?

I can't say for any other shark, but I have a '72 vert, and I have to duck down uncomfortable like every other damn car to get in and out of....

my skeleton is a POS, right from the factory....need gallons of WD40 every damn day....

but sears, I have a extra vertabrae in my lo back so it adds some 3-4 inches to my height, right where I don't need it.....

this seems stupid, but in fact it hurts and is difficult to wipe my ass.....

:crutches::crutches:

Like I said... I lost 80 pounds on this diet. You wouldn't believe how much more energy I have at 220 than I do at 300! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's like I was carrying one of these concrete bags around and suddenly lost it!!!!
4737633.jpg

I don't do the Atkins.... It's the South Beach diet. Lots of fruit and vegetables. (that list is over simplified!).... :D:D:D

Oh, then you get your energy from the sugars in the fruit, I understand now!

Hell, I might even try it.:drink: