Thats It!!!!!!

kwplot34

Heart Attack
I'm moving to another state :bomb: it's bad enough that we are drowning,getting blown away bye tornado's and thunder storms,but i'll be dammed if i'm not sitting here watching tv and all of a sudden there sounds like somebody is on my roof :cussing: look out the back window and it's frigg'n Helling golfball to tennis ball size. looks like i get to call the insurance man again :phone:

Do they have any of this shit in the dessert ?????

Uh, you're not giving me any warm and fuzzies about my future move to Smithville, unless Smithville has completely different weather than Liberty.:D

Well i don't realy live in Liberty,i have a liberty mailing addy,live in the Kearny school district,but i don't live in their township either :bonkers: so i use my mailing addy as the town i live in.It saves confusion over just saying "I live in clay county":flash:

And i live 5min's south of Smithville Lake. But i'm sure that none of this weather is hitting that town :rain:

Yeah right :drink:

Cherry, that was NOT pea size hail, it was small rocks getting blown around by the 80 MPH winds.. I went thru Mojave a week ago. Visibility was less than in a blizzard, and the "snow snakes" across the road were brown..

Uh, you're not giving me any warm and fuzzies about my future move to Smithville, unless Smithville has completely different weather than Liberty.:D

Well i don't realy live in Liberty,i have a liberty mailing addy,live in the Kearny school district,but i don't live in their township either :bonkers: so i use my mailing addy as the town i live in.It saves confusion over just saying "I live in clay county":flash:

And i live 5min's south of Smithville Lake. But i'm sure that none of this weather is hitting that town :rain:

Yeah right :drink:

Hey watch it buddy, I got Tim here held hostage by a airplane in Clay county......FLORIDA that is....

we got some small hail here too the other day....about 3/4 inch diameter, I looked at it on the screen over out fountain just out the window here, and it never even damaged the fiberglass window screening.....

ho hum....82f and cloudy, supposed to rain yet again today....

been lazing around looking for a sheetmetal break to bend up a new dash cluster.....can't find anything cheep and too boot I drove through the local HS here looking for the metal shop....whole damn campus full of computers up the ASS, not a soul in site to ask jack about...gave up allready, thinking a van full of kids and about 5 minits, and there goes 50 billion bux worth of computer, displays, terminals, flat screen TV's, and shit gone in 5 seconds or less.......nutz....our tax money....

think I will make my own break from some 2x6 and a couple hinges and cut my forms from 2x4's and hell with it all.....

:trumpet:

Hey Tim, Why did you give away my secret? I jusy wanted to feel like part of the group. 114 Plus today. I'll share some,, any takers?

Hey Tim, Why did you give away my secret? I jusy wanted to feel like part of the group. 114 Plus today. I'll share some,, any takers?

Trade you for some humidity.....even up......hey, our humidity is about 114%...

hey, what are friends FOR anyway.....:loveletter::trumpet:

Here is the damage report from this storm. Both of my trucks have bad damage,again. the house will need a new roof,again. And Tims trailer that he keeps in back yard will need the roof re-skinned on it :censored:

Oh well a new roof on the house every 3 years,and new hoods and paint on the trucks every 3 years is not bad,is it? :suicide:

:sos:

I think you live in some kind of a weather vortex or something. It's always rainbows and butterfly's where I live here in Liberty. :bounce:

Well, take the money and run straight to ecklers,, couple bumps won't hurt a thing,, collect big on it next time,, such a shame , Did you say , soft ball size hail? Thats a real killer.

Keep your bloody swimming pool weather, Its hot here, but DRY, DRY, DRY!!!!!!! LMFAO, as that fungus stinks like rat shit. Nice fresh clean air out here,LOL

I think you live in some kind of a weather vortex or something. It's always rainbows and butterfly's where I live here in Liberty. :bounce:

UIMMMHUIMMM the buttery flys really well when the cow gets churned up in the tornado....:D:ghost::mad:

No Rich the hail at my house was golfball size some a little bigger,now over in Leavenworth KS,they had softball size,thank God that did not come down here.
It amazes me how the worst shit always seems to happen in the rural areas,and the towns usually always escape,not always but most of the time.

Hey Todd,got the AC in the house working yet??? :clobbered:

Do they have any of this shit in the dessert ?????
Not in my desert locale. It's either hot, hot and windy, hot, windy and humid or hot, windy, humid and dusty.

Not necessarily in that order. The last two weeks have been hot and dusty...

So what you are saying is,that its' Hot,windy,humid,dusty. Man it must be real hard job being a weather man over there :smash:

...Man it must be real hard job being a weather man over there :smash:
I don't think they have weather men here. I'm sure that would be against the teachings of Islam - how could any mere mortal try and predict what Allah will send in the way of weather? If it's windy, it's because Allah wills it to be windy. If it's humid, it's because Allah wills it to be so etc etc etc :p