Noob from MA

76BluRay

Hey all, I see alot of familiar faces.

Here's my car from last week (after exhaust, painted wheels, finished tail light mod and other things I can't think of)

IMG123.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

Soon to come are longer bolts for the rear, some interior work, and put on some of the parts that are sitting in the garage (intake, c5 seats, and a couple gauges)

Those black N90 wheels, now that is a different touch. Would look even better if the car sat a little lower :thumbs:

Those black N90 wheels, now that is a different touch. Would look even better if the car sat a little lower :thumbs:

I agree, i'm trying to find 10 inch bolts, but can't find them anywhere online or in a nearby store.

Welcome to VetteMOD.

You can get the bolts for $10 or so from Fastenal or McMastercarr.com (both incl nuts plus s/h).. should be like $16 total....

1/2" diameter, 8" or 10" long, just make sure it's grade 8 material or better ... 5/8" diameter is a very tight fit at the trailing arm hole - the hex head doesn't fit thru the upper hole but that can be fixed :thumbs:

Thanks Twin Turbo and Mybad79, i'm going to order those tonite along with some 550lb front springs.