Finally a video

MYBAD79

It wasn't easy to hold the camera and shift but at least I was able to hold the camera somewhat steady.... sounds pretty good imo....:bounce::bounce:

[ame=http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/brutzelbude/aMY%20Corvette%20pics/1a%20VIDEOS/?action=view&current=Movie.flv]th_Movie.jpg[/ame]

Last edited:

These are the Hooker sidepipes with Maxflow inserts. They're quiet at 1600-2100 cruising rpm (TKO600) at 60-75 mph but they scream when you push the loud pedal to the floor.... you can hear I started slowly and quiet in 1st, then shifted into 2nd then floored it and shifted in 3rd - I am guessing that that was at about 5500rpm in second gear.... I need a camera mount, it is too difficult trying to hold the camera, accelerate and shift gears :twitch::twitch:

Great what kind of numbers are you pulling?

No idea... feels like 375 RWHP..... scary fast to be honest.... might be all that noise and the fear that something self destructs at 6000rpm... dunno.... It does feel like it has more low rpm power than my LS1 Z28, might be auto vs manual tranny though....

don't really care about the numbers, it feels great :yahoo::yahoo: