Information on a 454

Cherry

DREAD NAUGHT
I have acquired a 454, question is, I pulled a 350, will the accessories, air compressor, alt, PS, bolt right to the 454 with out changing brackets? Any information is welcome. Its a new 454.

The real answer is no. The brackets are different. The only real thing the same is the motor mounts. Is this a new Gen VI BB or just a new Gen IV 454?

:loveletter:

Tim,, I have to go look at it in the morning,, Its still in the carte.. That wealthy friend of mine, it was a gift,, he said take I'll never use it,, Like WOW!

Tim,, I have to go look at it in the morning,, Its still in the carte.. That wealthy friend of mine, it was a gift,, he said take I'll never use it,, Like WOW!

I'll give you $1,000 cash.;)

Buy that man a beer or two, hell, buy him the BAR......:yahoo::yahoo:

The block number is #12550313 ,, 1991 and up gen V ? Gen VI ? Have wait till Monday and bring it to the house Whats HP on this Block? What cam would you install , Comp 268? Which intake? I have a edelbrock 750 in the box. Need more information?

The block number is #12550313 ,, 1991 and up gen V ? Gen VI ? Have wait till Monday and bring it to the house Whats HP on this Block? What cam would you install , Comp 268? Which intake? I have a edelbrock 750 in the box. Need more information?

Rich:
As with any engine build, the first question I have is: What do you want the engine to do?

I case you missed my other posts- this is a Gen 5 454 crate.

Last edited: