NOOB saying HI!

SCCA VETTE

Phil from Kokomo IN. checking in to say HI.

Here is my current project
DSC03773.jpg

Off to check out the site! :drink:

Nice rides Phil. Welcome aboard.

Thank You! the 66 is not my car. That is one of my fathers cars. He has a 61, 66, and a 98. We have all generations covered except C3 and C6. My next vette will be a C3 after the C4 is completed SOO that leaves a C6 that I will let him buy lolol

Thank You! the 66 is not my car. That is one of my fathers cars. He has a 61, 66, and a 98. We have all generations covered except C3 and C6. My next vette will be a C3 after the C4 is completed SOO that leaves a C6 that I will let him buy lolol

Tell Dad we want him to join too.:D

LOL well he is not real computer savy to say the least so I dought that will happen. I have been trying to get him into the online corvette community BUT have to take small steps.

Here is a pic of his cars.
DSC03829.jpg

LOL well he is not real computer savy to say the least so I dought that will happen. I have been trying to get him into the online corvette community BUT have to take small steps.

Here is a pic of his cars.
DSC03829.jpg
Holy crap. Tell him we will teach him.:thumbs: