Just saying hi!

dreamer2468

My name is Laura, I am from Salem Oregon, land of constant rain it seems like this year!
I own a 1996 CE with borla exhaust, C5 wheels, and a few other minor mods.
Hope to meet some great people on here, I belong to a few other corvette sites, and have seen at least one person on here that belongs to the same one I do, :bounce:, but he wont recognize me probably cause I use a different screen name on there!

Anyway, great to be here, and hopefully will find lots of helpful info on here. ;)

Welcome Aboard Miss Laura..............:drink:

The family and I plan to visit your neck-of-the-woods (Seaside) in October.
I've never been to Oregon and am really looking forward to it.

My name is Laura, I am from Salem Oregon, land of constant rain it seems like this year!
I own a 1996 CE with borla exhaust, C5 wheels, and a few other minor mods.
Hope to meet some great people on here, I belong to a few other corvette sites, and have seen at least one person on here that belongs to the same one I do, :bounce:, but he wont recognize me probably cause I use a different screen name on there!

Anyway, great to be here, and hopefully will find lots of helpful info on here. ;)

Yeh, this is where the engineers and tech heads hang out, interesting in that my daughter is named Laura, and my son gradded Everett? Everest?? college/univ?? up there in that region not long ago....he lives in Utah, driving his jeep over mountain tops looking like a Chrysler commercial.....

welcome aboard.....

:noworry: