My new supercharged project almost done

Sweet and classic. Teri would kill to have that in the 81.:drink::drink:

How much HP/TQ do you estimate it'll put out?

I am hoping it will put out 500 to 600 hp.This engine is a little different from my other engine,it has alot bigger heads on it along with a intake for the blower being modified by having bigger intake runners welded in to except the big intake runners on the heads.everything is match ported.

HEHE.....fun fun fun till the bank account runs dry.....

friggin gas a near 100 bux a fill up.....gotta love it though.....total classic...

:clobbered:

Guys if you have to worry about gas,then you might as well sell your car :D
Believe it or not the engine before this one didnot get that bad of gas milage.It only sucks gas when you get on it.Also i dont drive this car every day .

Guys its been awhile i lost the email info to here ,computer crashed,but i am back.Heres what ive done to the car so far,im getting there.

IM002540.jpg

IM002542-1.jpg

IM002543.jpg

IM002541.jpg

IM002544.jpg

IM002545.jpg

IM002546.jpg

IM002547.jpg

IM002550.jpg

IM002551.jpg

IM002554.jpg

IM002556.jpg

IM002557.jpg

IM002555.jpg

IM002426.jpg

IM002427.jpg

IM002424.jpg

IM002553.jpg

As it sits now,

sidevette-1.jpgfrontvette.jpg

THAT is ONE SWEET CAR there man, totally love the color and the whole thing....the wheels are just right, love bug catchers too...

I see B'town....where?? I"m a olde tyme DC hand, so know a little about there too, my daughter lives there now...

:yahoo:

THAT is ONE SWEET CAR there man, totally love the color and the whole thing....the wheels are just right, love bug catchers too...

I see B'town....where?? I"m a olde tyme DC hand, so know a little about there too, my daughter lives there now...

Thank you sir,i live in Baltimore co,and i hate it here,it sucks big time.

Thank you sir,i live in Baltimore co,and i hate it here,it sucks big time.

Yeh, I know the tax structure there, and in that region really good,

except for the DC suckup there is little to offer....

I got out 12 years ago, but age 65, you got a way's to go yet unless you get lucky....cute son there, I remember when....:yahoo: