Decent engine machine shop in Orlando?

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
I'm rounding up the last few parts to put a new short block together (427 BB). Can anybody recommend a machine shop in the Orlando area that can do a good job of balancing the assembly and finishing the bores?

thanks,
Mike

IF you can afford them, Witcher Machine in Middleburg Florida.....just off.....

THUNDER ROAD....serious.....not ON it, but just OFF Thunder Road....

funny as hell, but these old boy build big tyme engines, and they OUT in the country....at that they work primarily at night.....

:thumbs::smash::twitch:

There's a machine shop on hanging Moss Rd, forgot the name.... I talked to them a few times before I built my 383. They have a good reputation but they quoted me $700 for machining my old block (clean, crack test, hone, deck,align bore) ... wasn't sure if my block was still good so I just bought a newer block....
I think this is it:
Autoshop Racing Engines
6835 Hanging Moss Road
Orlando, Florida 32807
(407) 678-7705

When you get moved, there are a couple of good shops in the KC area..

I appreciate it. If the house sale down here takes forever, then I'll eventually get the machining done while I'm here. If we luck out and the house sells before I get the frame swap done, then I'll box up the engine parts and haul them north.

thanks again,
Mike

There's a machine shop on hanging Moss Rd, forgot the name.... I talked to them a few times before I built my 383. They have a good reputation but they quoted me $700 for machining my old block (clean, crack test, hone, deck,align bore) ... wasn't sure if my block was still good so I just bought a newer block....
I think this is it:
Autoshop Racing Engines
6835 Hanging Moss Road
Orlando, Florida 32807
(407) 678-7705

Hanging Moss Road? Not familiar with that. (Thank goodness for Mapquest. LOL)

Appreciate it,
Mike

At the time it was the only machine shop that I could find that was not located on Orange Blossom Trail or other nasty areas of this city ... HangingMoss is off Semoran Blvd, between Colonial and University.