8 Second C3 w/IRS

OK - I get the panhard bar tied to the lower link member - but why the steel spring and the Spare Tire Carrier?:huh:
Cheers - Jim

OK - I get the panhard bar tied to the lower link member - but why the steel spring and the Spare Tire Carrier?:huh:
Cheers - Jim

weight in the rear/traction action.....

8+ closer to 9 second....

it's hauling ASS pretty good.....love to make a pass with it, just for olde tyme shits and giggles.....

:3rd::censored::nuts:

Cheers - Jim

it's hauling ASS pretty good.....love to make a pass with it, just for olde tyme shits and giggles.....

probably filled his spare tire with lead. :crylol:

Cheers - Jim

probably filled his spare tire with lead. :crylol:

Fair element of ballistic physics there.......:clobbered::censored::hissyfit:

I think that is the car that ran drag week many years. I think that is Tom's rear link set-up which is for passing cert for 8 sec, not a true 6 link as I understand. The inside of the top link is on a slider. Mainly a TA retention device.

Cheers - Jim

Maybe he's got some weight hidden in the spare tire carrier? Sure would like to see a little more.

Ralphy

Cheers - Jim

Maybe he's got some weight hidden in the spare tire carrier? Sure would like to see a little more.

Ralphy

:clobbered: Would that make it a LARD ass or a LEAD ass??? and mass of the ass is related to speed of the meat/or in this case motive power????

:nuts::spit: